The JNF are looking for 6 new superhero trustees
Two people take their own lives in Scotland each day. Here at the JNF we believe every suicide is preventable. We are looking for six new Superhero Trustees to help us achieve our vision or reducing the number of suicides in Scotland.
JNF is going through a period of growth where the demand for our services is outweighing our ability to respond and we need extra capacity and skills within the charity. We are specifically looking for six new trustees with one or more of the following qualifications or experiences:
- Charity governance
- Charity Board Leadership
- Senior HR or Employment Law
- Accountancy/ Charity Finance
- Counselling/ Therapy
- Understanding of the Mental Health sector in Scotland
- Income generation – multi-discipline fundraising
- Income generation – statutory
- Business Development/ Growth Management
- Operational Management with vulnerable groups
- Learning and Development/ Workforce Planning
- PR / Journalism
- Marketing (including digital and social media)
Please click on the recruitment pack link to find out more about the charity and the opportunity. You can then click on the application form link to apply!
All inquiries and completed applications email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is Sunday 20 May 2018.