The JNF are looking for 6 new superhero trustees
Two people take their own lives in Scotland each day. Here at the JNF we believe every suicide is preventable. We are looking for six new Superhero Trustees to help us achieve our vision or reducing the number of suicides in Scotland.
Deadline for applications was Sunday 20 May 2018 - please get in touch via email below if you have not applied and would like to be considered for interview. We have had a great response and would welcome any further interest. Particularly those with one or more of the following qualifications or experiences:
- Counselling/ Therapy
- Understanding of the Mental Health sector in Scotland
- Business Development/ Growth Management
- Operational Management with vulnerable groups
- Learning and Development/ Workforce Planning
- Senior HR or Employment Law
- Accountancy/ Charity Finance
All inquiries and completed applications email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the recruitment pack link to find out more about the charity and the opportunity. You can then click on the application form link to apply!